Today we will tell you how to make Teriyaki Chicken. The ingredients which are used in making this recipe are mentioned below. Please follow the same procedure and give your feedback in the comment section.
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup oil
For Teriyaki Sauce:
- Japanese soya sauce 1/2 cup
- Garlic 1 pod cloves
- Ginger 4-6 pieces of 1″ each
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
- Water 6 cups
- Take soya sauce, cloves, ginger and sugar in a pot and add water to the mix.
- Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes. Strain and thicken the sauce.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy based frying pan and add the chicken drumsticks in batches. Cook over high heat until browned all over.
- Return all the chicken to the pan, add the sauce, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Serve with rice.